What You you get free at freetech
Free club membership with the first entry saving you £££
Free race number with the first entry saving you £££
No race license required saving you £££
No written classroom exam saving you £££
No race clubs to join saving you £££
No riding exam saving you £££
No race number to pay for saving you £££
The above free items will save you the racer thousands compared to other championships that take your money to join various clubs to race
Why should you?
we all know competing costs enough without added cost to you.
Freetech Racing was setup by racers for racers and we realised how costs can spiral out of your control so we set out to keep it the most cost effective endurance race series in the UK
Here is what you do need to Go racing
Welcome to Freetech Endurance the most cost-effective race series with 1,446 registered riders and growing to become one of the biggest clubs in the UK today. below is a description of how to start Freetech Endurance racing
1. Get a few friends together and decide which you want to enter. We have varying classes for varying degrees of engineering/work that your team wants to take on.
2. Once the class you wish to compete in has been decided then you can either search for a bike ready race prepared or buy a bike to convert among your friends ( quite a lot of people choose this route as it gets you out the house and in the shed with mates and a beer or two) ready built bikes range from £1200 up to £3,500 for the newest builds, or buy a road bike from various places. Some bikes on the grid cost as little as £500 and all this can be shared between 2 to 8 riders.
3. Now you have decided on the bike you wish to use you need to check it's up to the latest
4. Nominate a team captain and he can then register your team name
5. The rest of the team registers their own rider account, these accounts are used for sign-on links and timing.
6. When the entries are released the team captain can sign up for the race event and add the team riders.
Then it will be a case of turning up at the event with your friends (and bike/fuel) plus you will need your race gear eg. leathers one or two pieces (must zip together at waist) are acceptable.
Here at Freetech Endurance there is no charge for membership and no license required but if you have never raced with us before then you "MUST" attend a test/practice day no matter what you have ridden before to show you are competent on a motorcycle before you are allowed to race.
Every meeting we have a BBQ in the evening to talk about anything to do with 2 wheels.
Here at Freetech endurance we believe if you can ride a bike why not have a go at racing, we have all dreamed about having a go just like our favourite riders but the cost has put us off and as we see the costs of competing rising at an alarming rate year in/out, Freetech was set up by racers for racers to keep costs down to a minimum and the fun to a maximum and pound cost per seat time is second to none in any championship. We also cater for larger bikes in our
We also have a Junior class using 125cc four-stroke production class bikes for 10-16yr olds